DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable fly higher than 30m with litchi

New Litchi version fixes stated problems:

Version 1.17.0
- with the latest DJI firmware for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0800 or higher), Phantom 4 Pro (v01.04.0602 or higher), Phantom 4 Advanced (v01.00.0128 or higher), Inspire 2 (v01.01.0010 or higher), Phantom 3 Standard (v1.9.20 or higher), Phantom 3 4K (v1.6.50 or higher), users in China are required to activate Litchi by logging into their DJI account at least once every three months, this can now be done within Litchi. Outside of China, Litchi will automatically activate the application without requiring the user to log in within Litchi or DJI Go
- added support for Phantom 4 Advanced and Matrice 200
- added "Over Exposure Warning" general camera setting
- added "Enhance Display for D-Log Filter" general camera setting
- fixed issue where the RC shutter button would not always use the selected capture mode
- misc improvements and bug fixes

My problem however is, that I am using a Huawei P8 and it does not allow DJI Go4 and Litchi to be installed at the same time. Will it work if I install DJI Go4 log in, and then uninstall and install Litchi?

Yep that is a problem for me also, Litchi and DJI Go 4 can not be on the same device for my Android 5S. Try it this weekend and it was like flying into a brick wall.

Known issue For Samsung Galaxy S5, Xiaomi Mi5 and LG G4 devices running Android 6+, connecting to Litchi with any aircraft model except the P3 Standard/P3 4K will only work if Litchi is the only DJI-based app installed on the device (DJI Go, or other third party DJI apps must not be installed on the same device).

This not only affects Litchi, but all 3rd party developers apps running on the above devices.

New Litchi version fixes stated problems:

Version 1.17.0
- with the latest DJI firmware for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0800 or higher), Phantom 4 Pro (v01.04.0602 or higher), Phantom 4 Advanced (v01.00.0128 or higher), Inspire 2 (v01.01.0010 or higher), Phantom 3 Standard (v1.9.20 or higher), Phantom 3 4K (v1.6.50 or higher), users in China are required to activate Litchi by logging into their DJI account at least once every three months, this can now be done within Litchi. Outside of China, Litchi will automatically activate the application without requiring the user to log in within Litchi or DJI Go
- added support for Phantom 4 Advanced and Matrice 200
- added "Over Exposure Warning" general camera setting
- added "Enhance Display for D-Log Filter" general camera setting
- fixed issue where the RC shutter button would not always use the selected capture mode
- misc improvements and bug fixes

FAILED to post that is IOS only.

FAILED to post that is IOS only.
I'm on iOS and it didn't do diddly as far as automatically register. I was limited. Now that I have an understanding that GO had to be run first I will try it tonight and see if that was the issue.

Folks, this was all explained by DJI back during the .800 firmware update -- the one that caused the first revolt by the customer base. This was the FW that introduced the new NFZ system, and also new flight restrictions if you were not logged in to the DJI server via the app. The login check is built in to the firmware -- the aircraft needs to hear from GO4 that you are logged in.

DJI made it very clear that 3rd party apps would require the Mavic to start up and connect to GO4 first to verify login prior to running the third party app -- every time the Mavic is powered on. This workaround is necessary until the app provider rebuilds the app with the new DJI SDK with new interfaces to manage these security procedures.

All of this is only an issue if you are on >=.800 firmware. .400 is known to NOT have this functionality, so if you're still on .400 (like me), you aren't subject to this crap.

The versions between .400 and .800 are not widely reported on, so I don't know if they have this code or not, although a lot of people are using .700, and it may also be safe.

.400 is generally thought to be the most stable, "free-est" late version.

Last edited:
Reactions: imnotreallyscott
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming