DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to download 1080 P videos

Tweeter

Reactions
After landing my Air 2 and while still connected to the RC I can easily download Photos but when I try to download videos I get a message that says : unable to download videos with resolutions greater than 1080 P connect to your PC. But I am videoing in 1080 P so what gives? Anybody else noticing this or have any insight for me? Thanks in advance for the help. I know I can download the videos by removing the SD card or hooking up to a computer but I am trying to avoid that and in the field I like being able to download the videos immediately to my iPad mini.

Last edited:
After landing my Air 2 and while still connected to the RC I can easily download Photos but when I try to download videos I get a message that says : unable to download videos with resolutions greater than 1080 P connect to your PC. But I am videoing in 1080 P so what gives? Anybody else noticing this or have any insight for me? Thanks in advance for the help. I know I can download the videos by removing the SD card or hooking up to a computer but I am trying to avoid that and in the field I like being able to download the videos immediately to my iPad mini.
Same experience and same question....

I just use a cable to download to my Ipad. It involves taking out the sd card but that only takes a second.

I have never downloaded fro the drone in 3 years. Take out the SD card, use a card reader, connect to your computer (USB) and see the icon on your screen. Open the icon (right click), and drag the files on to the desk top for further processing.

Same pop up on my iPad Mini 5.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0