DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Undecided on buying drone, any tip?

$800 might be a budget but what about the FIMI X8 SE for around $430 new? Another Mavic Pro killer? (looks toe to toe to me)
For folks wanting to jump into the hobbie on a low budget, this might catch some eyes!

here's my 2 cents worth: Don't bother with the Air. You can get a Mavic Pro for less than $800. The Mavic Pro has much longer range due to its Occusynch connectivity.

I wanted a DJI Mavic Pro but couldn’t take a 1K hit. I finally decided to purchase a Refurbished Mavic Pro from DJI. I was a bit apprehensive because I was burned on a Refurbished Prosumer Espresso Machine. I didn’t need to worry because my MP is immaculate and flies like in my dreams. It has a Full Warranty, too. Still, I opted for DJI Care Refresh. You also can finance a Refurbished MP through Affirm, which is affordable. Finally, no matter what route you take, please consider buying a “toy” drone, fly the hell out of it, enjoy crashing and learning on it, and then move on to the drone of your dreams. The Holy Stone HS200 or Visuo XS812 are affordable choices. Good luck and Happy Flying?

I was initially looking at either a MP2 or P4 but ended up buying a Spark with extra batteries. I decided on this route because I want to really understand GO4 & Litchi before I start trying to use either of them with something more expensive. After I get more experience & confidence with the apps and my skills, I'll look into adding a Mavic to my inventory. Good luck & have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD