DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Under the trees

Another great video! Fast and steady flying

Truly amazing flight. Just cannot underwent how you do it!

Dale
Miami
Thank You, this time was very difficult as Avata again tried several time to go left or right on her own but beside sketchy footage there was no consequences - i saved her ;) :)

Thank You, this time was very difficult as Avata again tried several time to go left or right on her own but beside sketchy footage there was no consequences - i saved her ;) :)
How do you not lose the drone when you cannot see it for all of the trees? Do you use RTH where the Avata returns up to high point then drops straight down, or is the RTH a straight line where there is a risk of striking the trees?

Reactions: alex_markov
How do you not lose the drone when you cannot see it for all of the trees? Do you use RTH where the Avata returns up to high point then drops straight down, or is the RTH a straight line where there is a risk of striking the trees?
I crashed only once when looking at the drone ;) :) and Avata is with goggles so it's not possible to see her ;) :)

Fantastic video! It truly resembles a Winter Wonderland. Luckily, it seems Santa and his reindeer weren't flying around, or you might have had a close encounter!

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karchuandiong