DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Undoubtedly Oversaturated M3 Classic Images

Does it?
You've suggested it many times in this thread, but still haven't posted a single example to show this.
I know 🙄 I just read this whole thread expecting to see an example of over saturation from OP only to see he ignored everyone's request of an example. I always shoot Jpeg + Raw and have not experienced what I would call an over saturated image. The color science of this drone seems to be spot on out of the box.

He suggested that there wasn't actually an issue in a subsequent thread :

Reactions: Kiwicbrthou
I always shoot in raw except for the one time I didn't know it had switched to just Jpg after a firmware update. My whole sunrise shoot was done in jpg and was very colourful, extremely blue water and yes saturated.
I just set up some plugins in Lightroom with the styles that I like and after a shoot and I have imported them into Lightroom I will just run the mouse over the 6 or 7 styles I have created specifically for say drone sunrises and find the one I think suits the best and apply it then sync it to the rest.
I then quickly go to each image and adjust the exposure as needed and anything else that needs a tweak.
There is also Auto so maybe just shoot in Raw and import in Auto. You can then adjust any that you want to work on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa