DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Unfortunately, Litchi has stopped"

bronze661

Reactions
I've been getting this message the last few flights, anybody know what it's about? It happens in mid mission, more than once. The drone keeps flying and I restart the app and it picks up right where it left off then cuts off again after a few seconds.

I've been getting this message the last few flights, anybody know what it's about? It happens in mid mission, more than once. The drone keeps flying and I restart the app and it picks up right where it left off then cuts off again after a few seconds.
anybody got this message before? "unfortunately litchi has stopped"

As opposed to Fortunately, derp
Litchi is very reliable on Android compared to GO which is crashtacular.

It will work for ahwile, then slowly deteriate until it get into a loop of starting and crashing.
When this happens I just reinstall it and its good.

You didnt ask for my opinion, but im super bored, so.
Consider changing Litchi loss of signal to "Hover" instead of RTH.
At least on complicated Missions. Its been known to get confused there

Reactions: bronze661
anybody got this message before? "unfortunately litchi has stopped"

yep. i fly in remote alaska and i get it when i dont have a internet connection,,,and it is bricked (litchi)untill i get a internet connection. i usually have to uninstall and reinstall to prove i paid for litchi then it works. good luck emailing them about it. they basicaly said sucks to be you. i thnk it is to prevent folks who didnt pay ,,, but if your bricking he ones that did pay does not seem like a winning plan to me. it is anoying though! having said all that litchi is still a good program,, just a bad way to protect their sales.

Happens to me every time I switch from Go4 to Litchi without doing a reboot or going into "explorer" and killing all the Go4 running processes. I'm using a CrystalSky.

I know about all the kill stuff. I've flown many missions and got the tee-shirt.Now I'm seeing data from old missions showing up on the new. I will make a new mission from home and it will start out by looking in the direction of and old mission poi before it gathers itself up and starts the new mission. I like the Idea of deleting and downloading again. There is old data hanging around somewhere, the phone, the drone chip, mission hub.....

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicFT1P
Got the tee-shirt

"I Kill apps I dont like" lol

Force stopping GO is basically a pre-flight check.

Re stuff left over from previous missions. You need to manually delete a lot of Folders after uninstalling
if you want old stuff gone. Maybe the "missions" folder..

Edit: For the record I think people who send their Mavic 2 on Litchi missions at 400 ft and under
are pretty bold. It's fun the first time, but then..a lot of faith involved.

Me I brought Litchi for the VR Cardboard mode.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22