DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Unnamed waterfall on an unnamed stream and under the road

Your flights are fast becoming the “must watch” IMO on the forum. You manage to offset video length with video danger ⚠️ I wouldn’t last a metre in this type of treacherous terrain before bailing out lol! And as for that tunnel fly through, well that’s just “The Business” Great landing as well. 🥇👍🏻

Reactions: alex_markov
Your flights are fast becoming the “must watch” IMO on the forum. You manage to offset video length with video danger ⚠️ I wouldn’t last a metre in this type of treacherous terrain before bailing out lol! And as for that tunnel fly through, well that’s just “The Business” Great landing as well. 🥇👍🏻
Thank You, I was hesitant at first flying through it but then saw the light at the end of it and decided to go on the flight ;)

After watching again, I have this vision of you in my mind crawling through that tunnel to recover your avata 2/3 of the way as it dips down into the water. "You are a braver man than I Gunga Din".

• Haha
Reactions: alex_markov
After watching again, I have this vision of you in my mind crawling through that tunnel to recover your avata 2/3 of the way as it dips down into the water. "You are a braver man than I Gunga Din".
Hope You are not forsear and this is not my imidate future ;) :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM