DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unreadability of the map due to "green" GEO Zone in DJI GO 4.2.16 IOS

Jefito

Reactions
Capture Green GEO DJI GO 4.PNG Capture Green GEO DJI GO 4.PNG
I updated the DJI Go app to version 4.2.16 iOS and the readability of the map, due to safety precautions ( GEO Zone in Class D (the green one), is close to impossible.I use the maps for orientation together with the FPV and due to these “green layers” I barely can see the maps. Most of the area where I usually fly in green so from my understanding no permissions are required because they are a very low risk areas for flying.If I am not wrong the previous version of the DJI GO, after ticking the acceptance of the flight responsability, these green layers disappeared. Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks

Click the settings icon (the gear in the row of five icons at the top right of the map) and turn off the Class D warning.

Hi when I am ready to fly the pop-up box for confirming responsability for flighing only shows one message for clicking. I attached a screenshot showing it. In the previous versions of the DJI GO 4 I remember that there were two messages for clicking. Could anybody confirm how many messages shows the current IOS version 4.2.20 of the DJI GO 4. ? Perhaps my problem with the impossibility of turning off the green circles (ZOnes C&D) on the map view is coming for the lack of one message in the pop-up box described above. Any help will be welcomed. Thanks a lot.About screenshot.png Pop-up box to confirm fly resp.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada