DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unresponsive RTH button on Air 2 transmitter

stellarpod

Reactions
Occasionally the RTH button will not activate RTH on my Air 2. It gives a beep, but no return to home. When this occurs I can invoke RTH by touching the icon on the left side of the Fly app screen (it works every time). I know it's likely that I've overlooked some feature, switch or flying condition, but as of yet have not figured it out. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Steve

Are you holding it down for several seconds?

Are you holding it down for several seconds?

I've done both, quick presses and holding it down for several seconds, to no avail. Understand that this is an intermittent problem. Sometimes it works without a hitch. Other times it doesn't seem to work at all.

Steve

i have a feeling it is because of the fact that it has a duel roll ,by that i mean a quick press is" pause" ,and i think that sometimes if you have not held it down long enough ,then it needs to be unpaused before the RTH will work

I suspect that the problem lies with the user (me), not the equipment. I cannot say with certainty that I haven't done exactly what has been suggested (i.e. invoked RTH and then mindlessly cancelled it). I'll try to keep a more clear recollection of the exact series of events the next time it occurs (if it does).

Steve

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeberan56