DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unusual alert

Brevanskc

Reactions
While launching a second flight today I got a message that I have not seen before and have flown from this spot in my yard many times. I live in a rural area about 5 miles from a very small, rarely if ever used airport. My last software update was a couple months ago. What could have changed to cause the alert and if I continue to receive the message who would I contact?

FA9D1622-D706-432E-8254-35B39B641509.jpeg

While launching a second flight today I got a message that I have not seen before and have flown from this spot in my yard many times. I live in a rural area about 5 miles from a very small, rarely if ever used airport. My last software update was a couple months ago. What could have changed to cause the alert and if I continue to receive the message who would I contact?

View attachment 97033
Try checking airspace restrictions with Airmap or Kittyhawk.

Thanks Marty and Steve. I use B4Ufly and Airmap and indications there were no advisories and Good to Go. I did not use Kittyhawk.

Thanks Marty and Steve. I use B4Ufly and Airmap and indications there were no advisories and Good to Go. I did not use Kittyhawk.
Airmap is considered the better of the 3 but sometime Kittyhawk has a different take on the airspace.

Reactions: ZOOMER AV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying