DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unusual information on my Mini screen.

B52-D

Reactions
During the first flight of the day yesterday I noticed there was information displayed in the upper left corner of my screen which I have never seen before. (See attached pic) The flight mode display was N, which default is usually P. Normally it shows P unless I select C or S. The flight was normal and I could tell it was actually in P mode, even though it displayed N. Also note on the picture that the letter P showed up momentarily on center screen at the same time the letter N was displayed in the upper left corner. My Mavic Mini is 3 years old, has approximately 80 hours total time, and all 3 of my batteries have exactly 54 cycles on each of them as of todays date. I plan on upgrading before 9/16/2023 (RID), torn between MM3 Pro and Air 2 S.
I am just curious if any other Mini owner has seen this letter “N” displayed before.
Meantime, I’ll continue to fly this sweetheart flying machine Recreationally or under Part 107 ever opportunity I have.
B52-D
Blue Skys & Happy Contrails ➰

Attachments

• 64C3126B-91BF-4A9D-8640-7E13BFCED2AD.png
    64C3126B-91BF-4A9D-8640-7E13BFCED2AD.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 67
The flight mode display was N, which default is usually P. Normally it shows P unless I select C or S. The flight was normal and I could tell it was actually in P mode, even though it displayed N.
DJI used to call the flight mode for normal flight P-GPS or P mode.
But with their more recent drones they have changed that to N or Normal Mode.
It's exactly the same as P Mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3