DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Up-Date for Mavic Pro 2

Come on mate, if past experiences are anything to go by it's going to be over six months before DJI release a CS update to have GO4 support the MP2.

Look how far behind GO4 is on the CS already.

Don't hold your breath :(

So glad I bought this NOT REALLY already have replaced because of back light failure.
Updates always way behind IOS !
No Google Store for third party apps!
Slow and laggy POS...
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY NOT WORTH 1,000 dollars!

The updates are always way behind 'regular' Android, never mind iOS!

Expect 2 to 3 weeks.

That’s is time it took to CS to support P4 vr2,0

Android OS on CS is unique custom so takes longer.

Paul C

It took DJI 117 days to release and update for the Crystalsky the last time they released a new drone .....

My Mavic 2 Pro is on hold until they update it.....

I thought about that but I think GO4 on CS is a different version if it works let us know...

No :(

WTF?!

This is effing ridiculous.

It's not like they didn't know the MP2 was in production for the last six months or something?!

I just don't get it :(

I completely agree. ........

I am hoping that along with the M2P improved sales process ( people are actually getting drones within a week of ordering ) we may only have to wait a few weeks from launch for the update ....

I was going to Wright a list of everything that is crossed in hope but I lost the will to live :)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Just got my Mavic 2 Pro. Still charging batteries but after setting it up with my iPhone I plugged the controller into my CS Ultra and running the current version with the Mavic Pro selected it looks like it works fine, just don't have all of the latest adjustments available like aperture. Need to fly to see if I see anything much different.

Just got my Mavic 2 Pro. Still charging batteries but after setting it up with my iPhone I plugged the controller into my CS Ultra and running the current version with the Mavic Pro selected it looks like it works fine, just don't have all of the latest adjustments available like aperture. Need to fly to see if I see anything much different.
That's great, will you please let me know it it worked! I sure would appreciate it!

Is it seeing it as a Mavic Pro2. Or Mavic Pro Platinum?

However without full camera controls not sure I want to try.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes