DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

up loading problems.

Dirby

Reactions
when i try to up load videi from a sd it won't up load.
but it up loades pictures from my phone to my pc '

To where are you trying to upload a video and how are you trying to do that?
Assuming a computer, in general you would probably do better to take video and photos directly from the drone's memory card via a reader rather than using the, probably, low resolution images stored on the phone.

To where are you trying to upload a video and how are you trying to do that?
Assuming a computer, in general you would probably do better to take video and photos directly from the drone's memory card via a reader rather than using the, probably, low resolution images stored on the phone.
i am trying to get the video from the sd card that i used to put the video that i shot today.
i put the sd card in the 2s and shot some video than i took the sd card out and put it in a thumbstick than pluged it into the usb port on my computer.
up popped somthing about 8 files to be downloaded so i clicked on start downloading and the computer started to do it's thing and than it stopped and it said somthing went wrong and try again but after many retyrs nothing happened. so what do i do now?
thx Don.

That's been a foolproof way of doing it for me so far but what are the exact messages you see?
Two possible things come to mind
1) if you are putting the micro SD card card from the drone into a micro-SD-to-SD-adaptor and then putting the adaptor into your thumbstick is the write protection slider on the adapter set to the protect? I am not sure if this would prevent the card being copied.
2) do you have sufficient space where you are seeking to store the videos.

That's been a foolproof way of doing it for me so far but what are the exact messages you see?
Two possible things come to mind
1) if you are putting the micro SD card card from the drone into a micro-SD-to-SD-adaptor and then putting the adaptor into your thumbstick is the write protection slider on the adapter set to the protect? I am not sure if this would prevent the card being copied.
2) do you have sufficient space where you are seeking to store the videos.
i formatted the sd card and there is plenty of sopace on the card.

here are some pictures that come up on the computer screen.

Attachments

• 20211116_184026.jpg
    20211116_184026.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211116_184012.jpg
    20211116_184012.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20211116_183939.jpg
    20211116_183939.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 8
i formatted the sd card and there is plenty of sopace on the card.
but you were presumably trying to copy the files to somewhere else, weren't you? If so was there enough space there?

i think you hit the nail on the head i sent about 75 video and pictures to the garbage can and when i tried to up load a test video it worked like an old buick thx for the help Don.
now maby tomorrow i can upload what i shoot in the morning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3