DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update Dji Go 4 what is new?

Mr Shamrok

Reactions
DJI Go 4 update version 4.3.32, what are the changes in this update for Mavic 2? Nothing other than Bugfix is indicated there. If anyone has already updated and noticed changes in something?

Reactions: knewton
Normally I get an alert from App Store but didn’t this time and just looked in store and there it is. Says 3 days ago ?
will have to do it and check it out.
DEA921D3-30E2-420B-8E53-33E198A2ABA3.jpeg

Reactions: Mr Shamrok
On the smart controller, it says "please install version 32 or higher to continue using Facebook live", or something along those lines.
So it's probably just that, don't think there are any more tweaks to make us happy.

Of course, the app doesn't update on the smart controller, so I just wait few days to get the apk file from the dji page, but normally it takes them 2 weeks to kepp their own page up to date... They just suck in that department.

Bug fixes usually include NFZ, geofencing updates too.
Not this time. Just burned 3 batteries and flew as always.
Marvelous . Really didn’t notice anything different but
didn't expect to. Thumbswayup
Cant say about the NFZ’s, don’t have any where I fly.

Been flying my MPP with the new version of Go 4. It has at least two new messages that the 120 m height limit and VLOS may be exceeded.

Reactions: Archie 851
Been flying my MPP with the new version of Go 4. It has at least two new messages that the 120 m height limit and VLOS may be exceeded.
Hadn’t seen the height message but wouldn’t have anyway
and should have the other but don’t recall seeing it .
Hmmmmm

Hadn’t seen the height message but wouldn’t have anyway
and should have the other but don’t recall seeing it .
Hmmmmm
Oh yeah it’s there.?
81FBB061-577D-4465-8387-02DBA4CF7D8B.png

I didn't try but from seeing the...x ...i would say yes.

Reactions: PTBperegrine
Most that have that x can be cancelled out. I just got the shot for the gate attendant and came back to the boat dock. And after I did a little fly by the lock house by i hit rtm and really never checked if/when it went away. Should have but had a fisherman start talking to me. :)

Reactions: PTBperegrine
Can you cancel that notification from the screen?
Thanks
OK I tried again this morning and seems that alert comes on between 3900' and 4000'.
Now you can hit the x and it goes away but comes right back. Went out abit further and hit RTH and even then it was on and the same hitting the x. I left it on to see where it went off and did at the same distance it came on first. Did a screen recording of it but seem to be having an issue uploading it but will post it when I figure out what is wrong with Vimeo.
> Ended up on YT.Is short but what it looks like.

Last edited:
DJI Go 4 update version 4.3.32, what are the changes in this update for Mavic 2? Nothing other than Bugfix is indicated there. If anyone has already updated and noticed changes in something?

You want no problems for the remaining life of the drone? Go 4 App v4.0.8. Firmware v1.03.509. Never update. No tests. No logins. No Naziware. No bugs. Just blissful reliability.

Good luck.

D

Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S