DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update Home Point Short Cut

DavidBlezard

Reactions
Does anyone have a short cut to updating the home point? I fly from moving boats quite a bit and need to update the Home Point often. I don’t like being distracted from flying and video too much. Setting the Home Point takes a few screen touches would be great if I could program the Button on my controller.

I don’t know about a shortcut for resetting the home point, but when flying from boats I do set the lost connection setting to hover instead of RTH. Definitely don’t want my $2+k drone trying to go back and land on a boat that’s no longer there if connection is lost. 😝

Reactions: Starz
I believe the Litchi control app has a dynamic home point setting. This video at 4:40 shows the selection of an auto update dynamic home point be the controller position -wherever it is. Just what you may need.

Reactions: mereflyer
I don’t know about a shortcut for resetting the home point, but when flying from boats I do set the lost connection setting to hover instead of RTH. Definitely don’t want my $2+k drone trying to go back and land on a boat that’s no longer there if connection is lost. 😝
100% agree RTH to a place where the boat has left the area. I had thought of that setting for Hover. I'll use that for now. Still would like to have an easier way to update Home Point. Thank you.

I believe the Litchi control app has a dynamic home point setting. This video at 4:40 shows the selection of an auto update dynamic home point be the controller position -wherever it is. Just what you may need.
Thank you. Heard plenty about Litchi, but have not tried it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman