DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Im looking for a friend of mine thats been missing since november 7th. Police haven't been much help and her family is worried she's injured or dead. She has an 8 year old boy at home who just wants his mom. Im trying to get together a bunch of drone pilots with cameras on their drones that are willing to help me search specific areas of where she was last seen, and to be willing to provide me the footage from their drones. If anyone on this forum is willing to help me, please message me immediately! Im looking for pilots in the La Mirada area, Buena Park, Whittier, & L.A. i will provide specific detailed locations if anyone messages me. We are looking for a vehicle and/ or my friend.

Im looking for a friend of mine thats been missing since november 7th. Police haven't been much help and her family is worried she's injured or dead. She has an 8 year old boy at home who just wants his mom. Im trying to get together a bunch of drone pilots with cameras on their drones that are willing to help me search specific areas of where she was last seen, and to be willing to provide me the footage from their drones. If anyone on this forum is willing to help me, please message me immediately! Im looking for pilots in the La Mirada area, Buena Park, Whittier, & L.A. i will provide specific detailed locations if anyone messages me. We are looking for a vehicle and/ or my friend.
@RCdancer might can help you find a member in his group of SAR connections.
If not @BigAl07 has many connections .

Yes, i am working with her family to find her. LASD has been notified and are "working" on it, but haven't done much in the past two weeks. I've gotten further than they have in just 3 days and I'm hoping to be able to get assistance with an aerial search for her car. The police simply are too overwhlemed with missing persons cases and stretched too thin with their resources to do much of anything. Anyone willing it help please DM me.

Thank you all of you for simply reading this post and taking the time to either share in your social networks, or to respond.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes, i am working with her family to find her. LASD has been notified and are "working" on it, but haven't done much in the past two weeks. I've gotten further than they have in just 3 days and I'm hoping to be able to get assistance with an aerial search for her car. The police simply are too overwhlemed with missing persons cases and stretched too thin with their resources to do much of anything. Anyone willing it help please DM me.

Thank you all of you for simply reading this post and taking the time to either share in your social networks, or to respond.
I would take that poster showing her car and info and send it out to all the offroading websites in so cal- lots of people are going to be driving and camping in our mountains and deserts, maybe they will see something. I will post it in the Tacoma offroading site I am a member of. I am really sorry for your family’s loss.

Reactions: dirkclod
I would take that poster showing her car and info and send it out to all the offroading websites in so cal- lots of people are going to be driving and camping in our mountains and deserts, maybe they will see something. I will post it in the Tacoma offroading site I am a member of. I am really sorry for your family’s loss.
I will thank you so much! You have all been so wonderful. Its very humbling to know there are still people out there that care and are willing to help.

Reactions: Bobvt and dirkclod
UPDATE: We were notified today that they found my friends vehicle with her body in it. Thank you to those of you that responded and were willing to help.
Really sorry to hear that. She’s in a better place now than we are.
Be safe.
dc

Reactions: Simmo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member