DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update to DJI Fly App

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just had a notice on my RC Pro that there was an update to DJI Fly app to allow the RC Pro to work with the Mini 4 Pro. There was something else but I clicked through too quickly. I'm looking for more information but haven't found anything...Haven't varified it..After turning on my Mini 4 Pro my RC Pro does not see it...it gives me an option to connect to a Mini 3 Pro so perhaps that was the update. I'd not used my RC Pro with my Mini 3 Pro so now I'm just confused. Nothing new about that.

Sorry but I don't see any update to the RC Pro for October. Neither on the smart controller nor using the Assistant. I understand DJI Fly has to be up to date to be compatible with Mini 4 Pro (because DJI Fly will be used for all drones) but you need the RC update is the magic one we are looking for. Would be nice, but not seeing it yet here in the lower 48.

I just had a notice on my RC Pro that there was an update to DJI Fly app to allow the RC Pro to work with the Mini 4 Pro. There was something else but I clicked through too quickly. I'm looking for more information but haven't found anything...Haven't varified it..After turning on my Mini 4 Pro my RC Pro does not see it...it gives me an option to connect to a Mini 3 Pro so perhaps that was the update. I'd not used my RC Pro with my Mini 3 Pro so now I'm just confused. Nothing new about that.
It's just a Fly update. No RC Pro firmware. YET!!!

I'm not sure why one would even want to use the RC Pro with the Mini 4 Pro. Doesn't the RC 2 have an even better connection and would provide even better transmission?

I'm not sure why one would even want to use the RC Pro with the Mini 4 Pro. Doesn't the RC 2 have an even better connection and would provide even better transmission?
I think the idea is to keep the number of remote controllers as low as you can so you don't have to own so many if you have multiple drones. I would choose RC Pro over RC 2 if both were equally compatible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne