DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated but no Way-points M2P.

Chadeagle

Reactions
Anyone else having an issue with way points 2.0 M2P? I've updated everything but Way points is nowhere to be seen! Ive used both apple & android fyi.

When I updated my iphone, waypoints showed up. When I updated my ipad it didn’t, so I deleted the app on my ipad and reinstalled, then waypoints showed up.

Reactions: Chadeagle
Anyone else having an issue with way points 2.0 M2P? I've updated everything but Way points is nowhere to be seen! Ive used both apple & android fyi.

Are you in ready-to-fly state, with your mobile connected to the RC and RC connected to your M2P? If yes, tap the RC icon on the left and see if Waypoints is an option. And you are running DJI GO version 4.3.12?

(Apple users apparently can turn off the drone after launching DJI GO but Android users don't have that possibility.)

Are you in ready-to-fly state, with your mobile connected to the RC and RC connected to your M2P? If yes, tap the RC icon on the left and see if Waypoints is an option. And you are running DJI GO version 4.3.12?

And one more thing: the mode switch on the RC is set to P?

I had the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy S-8 phone after installing and deleting several updates. I had to deleted the DJI GO 4 app from my phone and restart it. Then reinstall the app and finally there was the Waypoints flight mode with the other automated pre-set modes. I tried it once before but did not restart my phone. You can check the version which should be V4.3.12 by opening the ME icon in the DJI Go 4 app, opening the wheel setting icon in the upper right in the screen and looking at the bottom of the page for the update version. You have to put your phone in the RC and connect to your MP2 to see the Waypoints icon I think.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial