DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated go 4 ...gimbal disconnected

Dizzy1971

Reactions
last night after I returned home from a day of flying I took my iPhone 6s off airplane mode and the dji go 4 app updated automatically. My mp was not updated last night (the firmware)
Today I went out to fly,it was too windy so I landed without incident but got a message that the firmware was incompatible. When I got home I turned on the mp to update the firmware. Everything seemed to come up normal except go 4 shows “disconnected”. And the gimbal is disconnected. Again, everything appears to be normal except the gimbal is disconnected.
Any suggestions would be welcome. I’m a relative newbie and have not had any serious crashes or other issues so far.

last night after I returned home from a day of flying I took my iPhone 6s off airplane mode and the dji go 4 app updated automatically. My mp was not updated last night (the firmware)
Today I went out to fly,it was too windy so I landed without incident but got a message that the firmware was incompatible. When I got home I turned on the mp to update the firmware. Everything seemed to come up normal except go 4 shows “disconnected”. And the gimbal is disconnected. Again, everything appears to be normal except the gimbal is disconnected.
Any suggestions would be welcome. I’m a relative newbie and have not had any serious crashes or other issues so far.

try rebinding the TX to the quad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121