DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating DJI FLY....

Junkman

Reactions
I wanted to let you all know that I finally got my Air 2S working!!!!! I was at the end of my rope but I happened to come across an article that said to download 1.10.6 from DJI onto a SD card, so I did it and it works like it should now. I'll keep my fingers crossed!! I tried installing it wirelessly and using DJI Assistant 2, but neither worked.......why, I have no idea. Does anybody out there know why wireless and DJI Assistant 2 did not work? I'd sure like to know. Thanks to all who helped with your ideas. God Bless America!!

It might help others if you posted a link to the article or described the process.
Crossing my fingers didn't seem to help after all! It works intermittently, but still not as it should. I keep getting "DJI not responding" and I don't know why!!!! Ive done some research and I really haven't heard much, if anything, good about the original Smart Controller that I have. I ordered a NC-R1 controller to see if that helps. They say the NC-R1 has better communication and distance than what I have. I gotta try at least.....!! Ill let you know.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13