DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade to Air 2S

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I lost my original Air 2 about a month ago in a heavily wooded area running a Litchi mission. I just got a refurbished Air 2S FMC from Adorama. I got it up and running yesterday, registered and ordered another orange wrap to match all my existing stuff. I already had 2 other batteries from the Air 2 and remote so it gives me spares. I will likely go out and search around the woods with the new aircraft to see if I'm able to spot it from the air before the leaves get back on the trees. Hopefully it will be easier to spot with the neon orange wrap that is on it. If I do find it, if it's not damaged beyond repair, that will give me a backup and I'll update this thread. I'm looking forward to using the Air 2S upgrades.IMG_1373.jpg

Seems you got a good load of spares, plus an MA2s-I’m jealous as the MA2s came out a little while after I got my MA2 and it seems a good upstep. BUT I am really happy with my MA2 and to flying it in Florida when we visit from the U.K. in April. Will I remember how to use LAANC And unlock the dji flying area?

Good luck finding it. I bet you’ll find it. Shouldn’t be hard.

I lost my original Air 2 about a month ago in a heavily wooded area running a Litchi mission. I just got a refurbished Air 2S FMC from Adorama. I got it up and running yesterday, registered and ordered another orange wrap to match all my existing stuff. I already had 2 other batteries from the Air 2 and remote so it gives me spares. I will likely go out and search around the woods with the new aircraft to see if I'm able to spot it from the air before the leaves get back on the trees. Hopefully it will be easier to spot with the neon orange wrap that is on it. If I do find it, if it's not damaged beyond repair, that will give me a backup and I'll update this thread. I'm looking forward to using the Air 2S upgrades.View attachment 160966
I would also love to own one. Just recently lost my old MP, so droneless right now, but not for long...

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Did you ever find your drone?

Did you ever find your drone?
Not yet, we went to look a few weeks ago and of course it started to rain, then snow. Plus where it supposedly is has thick underbrush and sticker bushes. We weren't quite prepared for all that so we will be going out again soon. We were going to go today but of course it's storming here now. Trying to get back there before all of the leaves get back on the trees. It has an orange wrap on it so I will put the Air 2S up and see if I can spot it from the air as well.

Mine also still out there in the cold somewhere... Grieves me no end I tell ya, but getting over it now, seeing I have a replacement same as the lost one. Thanks to a very kind and generous fellow Australian. (Thanks Jack, many good flights so far!)

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
I would also love to own one. Just recently lost my old MP, so droneless right now, but not for long...
Well now, there's the problem right there. You only had one drone.

That's a clear violation of forum rules.

😁😁😁

The battery life on the A2s is noticeably worse than the A2. Not confidence inspiring.
By DJI specs it has 3 min less flying time. That is in prefect conditions. I have both the Air 2 and Air 2S. the Air 2S needs a bit more power to run the upgraded processor and the bigger camera sensor. So yeah it uses more power to run everything. To me the Air 2S is worth it even though you lose a bit more power.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627