DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrading my mavic zoom

Swapping cameras would probably cost nearly as much as buying a Mavic Pro 2 these days. Pro 2 aircraft only can be bought for about $700 on eBay. Or buy a complete set and sell your Zoom.

Another plan would be to buy an Air 2s set.... its every bit as good as the Mavic 2 Pro with a 5.4k camera. I will be selling a single battery unit for $600 soon in the Classifieds here. There is also a new Air 2s Flymore Combo listed for $975 right now. You can buy an Air 2s and sell your Zoom for decent money.

Swapping cameras would probably cost nearly as much as buying a Mavic Pro 2 these days. Pro 2 aircraft only can be bought for about $700 on eBay. Or buy a complete set and sell your Zoom.

Another plan would be to buy an Air 2s set.... its every bit as good as the Mavic 2 Pro with a 5.4k camera. I will be selling a single battery unit for $600 soon in the Classifieds here. There is also a new Air 2s Flymore Combo listed for $975 right now. You can buy an Air 2s and sell your Zoom for decent mmon

Another plan would be to buy an Air 2s set.... its every bit as good as the Mavic 2 Pro with a 5.4k camera. I will be selling a single battery unit for $600 soon in the Classifieds here. There is also a new Air 2s Flymore Combo listed for $975 right now. You can buy an Air 2s and sell your Zoom for decent money.
Thank you for your reply. I was thinking about buying the air2s and keeping my zoom as I use my zoom for news media and I can zoom in to a news event without exposure even though I am flying legally as a 107. May I ask where you saw the air2s for under a thousand new

He says $925 without controller, $975 with a controller included.

The old smart controller will work with the Air 2s....
Okay I will need to read again it must be another post that I read. thank you so much for the for the information about the older smart controller working with the mavic 2s. Now I'm starting to see things a little bit different when it comes to options

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d