DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upside Down view in DJI App

liverpool123

Reactions
Hi guys,

Can anybody help me please? For some reason my app has recently gone mad! Every time I turn it on the drone view I see is upside down. Obviously this isn't great when you are controlling the drone as the view you see is upside down.

I have tried turning the Portrait Orientation lock on but it hasn't made any difference. Has anybody else had this problem (And solution to this)?

Many thanks

Hi guys,

Can anybody help me please? For some reason my app has recently gone mad! Every time I turn it on the drone view I see is upside down. Obviously this isn't great when you are controlling the drone as the view you see is upside down.

I have tried turning the Portrait Orientation lock on but it hasn't made any difference. Has anybody else had this problem (And solution to this)?

Many thanks
Normally your device and angle you have mounted. As this is a new problem on a old device that did work, perhaps do a compass cal on your device (Google for how) otherwise just turn your device over, you may need a longer cable but probably not as controller USB is centrally mounted (normally) and you didn't list what your using anyway for much more help anyway (Why?)...the easiest solution is the quickest. :) All else fails delete app and start over.;)

Is it only the DJI App that suffers this problem? My fly app normally starts upside down but as soon as the controller is tilted with the antennae higher than the rear of the controller the screen flips the 'right' way up.

Hi guys,

Many thanks
Did you try the un-lock screen orientation by sweeping down from top to bottom on your phone or tablet screen and hitting the un-lock screen icon? Go to Google or You Tube to find the video on this- of which there are several.

They introduced this in 1.2.4. It will remember the orientation if your device is locked in portrait mode. Sounds like something got stuck in it’s craw.

Attachments

• DC619D99-38D0-4CB3-9875-707F4E30E44B.png
    DC619D99-38D0-4CB3-9875-707F4E30E44B.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 16
Hey..... Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

You get answer pretty quick in this forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent