Join Us Now

Urban Nightscape

SoCalDude

Reactions
Urban Nightscape

los-angeles-skyline2.jpg

#m2p
#mavic2pro

(before the drone police come out in full force, I captured this image legally—proper airspace, proper altitude, proper aircraft lighting, etc)

Last edited:
Urban Nightscape

View attachment 64317

#m2p
#mavic2pro

(before the drone police come out in full force, I captured this image legally—proper airspace, proper altitude, proper aircraft lighting, etc)
I'm getting so sick of having to explain yourself every time you take a picture or fly anywhere it's getting beyond a joke now you shouldn't have to explain every time you put your bird up.

Anyway Absolutely stunning photo here well done.

I'm getting so sick of having to explain yourself every time you take a picture or fly anywhere it's getting beyond a joke now you shouldn't have to explain every time you put your bird up.

I wholeheartedly agree! I didn't feel like putting up with all the BS, so I added that text. [emoji45]

Anyway Absolutely stunning photo here well done.
Thank you very much!

I'm getting so sick of having to explain yourself every time you take a picture or fly anywhere it's getting beyond a joke now you shouldn't have to explain every time you put your bird up.Anyway Absolutely stunning photo here well done.

Right! Actually we need the "Anti-Drone-Police" that scans every thread, and the first.... "that's illegal", or "you flew to high and I'm telling" will get spanking and sent to the principal's office!

Very nice shot!!

Reactions: SoCalDude
Urban Nightscape

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING IMAGE of LA! WOW...no, DOUBLE WOW! How long was the exposure if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling that you could market that image to the city it is SO good. Well done (even if you got lucky.) :) And how many total stills did you shoot to get that one? <bigger grin>

Right! Actually we need the "Anti-Drone-Police" that scans every thread, and the first.... "that's illegal", or "you flew to high and I'm telling" will get spanking and sent to the principal's office!

Very nice shot!!
Thank you! And yes, that would be hilarious!

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING IMAGE of LA! WOW...no, DOUBLE WOW! How long was the exposure if you don't mind me asking? I have a feeling that you could market that image to the city it is SO good. Well done (even if you got lucky.) :) And how many total stills did you shoot to get that one? <bigger grin>

I took six captures. Mostly just different viewpoints and angles/heights. I typically always shoot in manual mode and this one was no different. See the screen snippet below for details for this particular image...
la-exif.jpg

0.4 seconds, eh? I would have thought it would have been slightly longer. Thanks for the tip nonetheless. Info like that can save a person a whole lot of time experimenting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer