DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

US Mavic 2 battery charger UK compatibility

davshev

Reactions
I live in the US and brought my Mavic 2 on a trip to the UK. I bought an electrical power converter to go from 220 to110 thinking that I'd need it for plugging in the charger. I'm not sure what happened, but the charger worked initially, then stopped working. I'm afraid the converter I brought with me may have damaged the charger. I'm not even sure that I needed the power converter. Does anyone know if DJI makes the charger compatible to work internationally?

Check on the input rating for your DJI power adapter. My Mavic Pro’s has a rating of 100-240 volts and has a 2 pin input cord. These are the same voltages as all the laptop power adapters I’ve ever handled (lots). So I don’t think that you need anything more than a physical adapter to connect your USA plug to our UK 3 pin socket.

All you should need is a power cord with the UK wall plug.

The input automatically switches to suit the supply voltage.

Check on the input rating for your DJI power adapter. My Mavic Pro’s has a rating of 100-240 volts and has a 2 pin input cord. These are the same voltages as all the laptop power adapters I’ve ever handled (lots). So I don’t think that you need anything more than a physical adapter to connect your USA plug to our UK 3 pin socket.

Thanks for the information. I'll try it again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada