DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Usb-c port on body

Stop saying "regular". There are a bunch of different USB peripheral connectors that have been used in the past, and I'm assuming mean one of those older types when you say "regular". No, you can't use them. I show a few of them below, but there's even a few more that aren't as common.

You must use a cable terminated in a USB Type C connector. Type C is the latest, and probably not the last, type of termination. It's far superior for a bunch of reasons. It might look a lot like the micro, but it carries a lot more signals, and has one very nice feature: It can be inserted upside down and still works the same. If you look closely it has a symmetrical oval shape, unlike all the "D" shapes from earlier.

By the way, on the Host end of the cables, the same rectangular "Type A" connector has been used forever. At least that doesn't change every two years :)

View attachment 80648
Regular

Stop saying "regular". There are a bunch of different USB peripheral connectors that have been used in the past, and I'm assuming mean one of those older types when you say "regular". No, you can't use them. I show a few of them below, but there's even a few more that aren't as common.

You must use a cable terminated in a USB Type C connector. Type C is the latest, and probably not the last, type of termination. It's far superior for a bunch of reasons. It might look a lot like the micro, but it carries a lot more signals, and has one very nice feature: It can be inserted upside down and still works the same. If you look closely it has a symmetrical oval shape, unlike all the "D" shapes from earlier.

By the way, on the Host end of the cables, the same rectangular "Type A" connector has been used forever. At least that doesn't change every two years :)

View attachment 80648
TY...CABLE THAT CAME WITH THE KIT YES SIR!

yes you can copy delete your file on mavic body but must turn on your drone no need turn on remote controller and at least you put transflash memory into the body so there are two memory, internal and external. 123.jpg456.jpg

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn