DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

User Manuel

flipf

Reactions
I am interested in knowing where [ if at all ] I can find the page numbers that are changed with each firmware
update. I have a printed copy and being retentive as I am , I am use to changing out the updated pages. so that I have access to it in the field if I need to. The copy that i Have is V 1.4 and I know that the current one is V 1.6. without having to go thru it page by page I was wondering if they publish a list of changed pages.
Thank You

I am interested in knowing where [ if at all ] I can find the page numbers that are changed with each firmware
update. I have a printed copy and being retentive as I am , I am use to changing out the updated pages. so that I have access to it in the field if I need to. The copy that i Have is V 1.4 and I know that the current one is V 1.6. without having to go thru it page by page I was wondering if they publish a list of changed pages.
Thank You
no list of changed pages unfortunately, you have to go through it page by page again.

You can easily find the changes by uploading both PDFs to Draftable.

Reactions: Davidss
Afraid of that, And I have heard of "draftable". Thanks Guys for the quick reply, I appreciate it

Just a quick note I see that they have removed V 1.4 from their downloads page, but I can get around that. again Thanks.

You can download version 1.4 here.

Reactions: harryb
Thanks to #msinger & #Bunny Too for their time. As soon as I figured out that Draftable had a "Hot Key" of D It worked Great! The changes were on pages 13-21-22-33-36-37-38 . Mostly to due with fixed wing mode.

You can easily find the changes by uploading both PDFs to Draftable.
Thankyou for that; I didn't know such a site or service existed, especially for free.
Like the OP, I had printed out the first version, applicable to me, and had been putting off the task of checking page by page what had changed, but now it's done, easily.

Regards

You can download the manual through the DJI Go 4 app so there's really no need for a printed copy. At the default screen of the app, click the hamburger icon in the upper right (the 3 horizontal lines) and go to Academy in the drop-down. At the bottom is "User Manuals". You can download a copy to your phone/tablet and have it wherever you go. Once downloaded, just come back into this same screen to open it. If a newer version has been released, it basically just has the regular prompt to re-download the newest version.

You can download the manual through the DJI Go 4 app so there's really no need for a printed copy. At the default screen of the app, click the hamburger icon in the upper right (the 3 horizontal lines) and go to Academy in the drop-down. At the bottom is "User Manuals". You can download a copy to your phone/tablet and have it wherever you go. Once downloaded, just come back into this same screen to open it. If a newer version has been released, it basically just has the regular prompt to re-download the newest version.
Thanks for the info, I had done that for V1.2 and found that when I had to reference some obscure setting, that scrolling thru 60 pages to zero in on one line was virtually impossible with my eyes and on a IPhone screen. The bird would be out of battery by the time that I found it. My hard copy in approx the size of a iPad mini and works very well for me,besides old habits die hard,I am used to reference charts. Again thanks

Reactions: Khophace
... My hard copy in approx the size of a iPad mini and works very well for me...
The case for a paper copy is already made. Mine is A4, in a ring binder. The 'first page' is a piece of cardboard packing case (two flat sheets with a corrugated piece glued between them).
I open the binder and lay it flat on the ground, the cardboard has enough weight to hold the pages down and the opened binder acts as my launch and take-off pad.

I am NOT claiming a 100% strike rate when landing under manual control, but practice helps :)

Thank You
They just updated the manual again yesterday.

Oh wonderful, looks like I should get a new job " chasing windmills " thanks for the info
Hey that is not just a job, that is a career; and a respectable one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18