DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

using rc-n1 with dji mini 3

LOTS of people use iPhones with many types of drones and I would ASSume that if a lot (or even a few) of them were exploding we'd have heard about it over the years. :D Of course a $5 shade might help. ;)
No the iPhone will shut down well before that happens, Samsung seem to let it run the gauntlet a little more assuming letting the battery heat up, but as a drone pilot you probably already know what happens when LiPos run hot all the time... Worse case of device exploding is if battery enters thermal runaway and which point game over, given the Note 7 ordeal with Samsung, I highly doubt they're gonna let that ever happen again.

Picked the mini3 flymore with rc controller dji filters and 12months refresh for £1000 why would you fly it with a standard controller ,the RC is fantastic no more phone or cables hope the enable it for the 2s
One reason is that eventually the SDK will be updated for the Mini 3 (granted, it took DJI more than a year for the Mini 2 after its release) and then programs like Litchi, etc. will run with the Mini 3. It is unclear if any apps like that will ever run on the RC controller. Even if DJI lifts the current RC app restrictions (or the RC controller is rooted), the available memory is very limited and may not be enough for other apps. Time will tell. But the RC-N1 with a phone will definitely be able to run those apps once SDK support is available.

In my opinion, the sustained brightness of the RC is preferable
it's brightness is not preferable to the Tripltek...not even close

I've had the opportunity to compare the 700 nits of the RC to the 1200 nits of my Tripltek on a sunny day and it wasn't even a contest. The RC was barely visible while the Tripltek was very viewable. The Tripltek also has a substantially bigger screen closer matching the 16:9 format. And of course, the Tripltek will work with any DJI or Autel drone. The RC won't

yeah, there is the minor inconvenience of more weight and a mounting bracket (deployment time difference is way overstated in my view). But that minor inconvenience becomes meaningless when compared to the major inconvenience of not being able to see your control screen

Hello! Last month I bought a used air 2s and unlucky me it is bounded to another account. It was a scam, no chances to return nor contact seller (blocked me). So Ive just sell the drone as parts but still have the rcn1 control. I want to sell it too but Im not sure if the new user will be able to use it or it is bounded to the account the drone was??

I hope to recover some of the money I lost, thanks

Hello! Last month I bought a used air 2s and unlucky me it is bounded to another account. It was a scam, no chances to return nor contact seller (blocked me). So Ive just sell the drone as parts but still have the rcn1 control. I want to sell it too but Im not sure if the new user will be able to use it or it is bounded to the account the drone was??

I hope to recover some of the money I lost, thanks
I’m sorry to hear that. Before you do anything, you should try to contact DJI Support and find out if they can help you out.

WRT the RC-N1 controller that is not bound to anyone, therefore you should not have any problems selling it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2