DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using the RCPro with both the Air2s and Mavic 3 Classic

tca

Reactions
I have a Air 2s and I use a RC Pro with it....I recently got a Mavic 3 Classic and I have been using the RC Pro with it.
I have all my settings settings for the Air 2s will the settings be set the same for the Mavic 3 Classic or do I have
to change these settings?

I have a Air 2s and I use a RC Pro with it....I recently got a Mavic 3 Classic and I have been using the RC Pro with it.
I have all my settings settings for the Air 2s will the settings be set the same for the Mavic 3 Classic or do I have
to change these settings?
You'll need to change the setting but then they should be saved. (If I'm not mistaken)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
SO I will have to change the setting everytime I switch from the Air 2s to the Mavic 3 classic
That is not what I said. What I said was "but then they should be saved."

No, as long as your logged in with your DJI account , the setting for each drone should be saved. But sometimes after an Update you may find the setttings have all been changed to default.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: GFields
When you switch between the two, the controller will tell you to update the firmware. There is a separate controller firmware for each drone. The best way to do this is from home, connected to wifi. Start with the RC Pro, make sure the 2S firmware is updated. Turn that one off, start the Mavic 3 and link it. The controller will need to download and install the new firmware for it. After that, the controller will only need to switch firmware, no download necessary. Then repeat the process with the RC.

Reactions: DougMcC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser