DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Valley POI?

Hey, looking for some destinations to fly now that the weather is getting a bit better. Anyone have any favorite spots to fly within the valley for photography?

Unfortunately I have not found many, due to the congestion in the Valley ... I usually drive up north ... but excited to hear if anyone else has some ideas.

Interesting stuff, i imagine the opportunities in and around the valley would be endless but i am brand new to this and am still studying the rules and regs of where you can fly. We camp out around the Boulders in Florence a lot so i hope it's ok to fly out there, i will do my research before hand to make sure.

As above. Also the lakes on the Salt River. Here’s the Praying Hands from the Superstitions..,
Wow.

Nice vids. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Thomas B
Superstitions area (permits are hard to get and take a while),Santans on the reservation end, Sedona was stellar, but you have to watch out for wilderness boundaries. Around South Mountain could work. Examples below:
Nice footage. That landing location in the Santan Mountain area is definitely familiar to me. I'd advise non-members to not fly on Tribal lands. If one is not a member, setting up a flight on Tribal lands is trespassing. Doing so could result in fines and confiscation of property, FYI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf