DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Value of MA Controller and Batteries?

Superdaddy

Reactions
I crashed my MA into the water and I am beginning to give up hope that I will find it or that DJI will sell me a body alone.

Is there much value to my controller and charger alone? I'm assuming I can sell the extra batteries.

I'd be interested in buying the controller, if you're still thinking of selling it.

Sorry to hear about your drone!

I would be interested in buying your controller and a battery, if you still have them available. You can contact me through whatsapp, +58 412 9361548. Shipment would be to Miami, Florida, USA.

Thanks!

Nothing from under the water. I have these two pics where I asked my wife to see if she can tell the important difference between the two photos. I also have a screen shot of where DJI last recorded its location. It was amazingly accurate.

It took two tries. I took a rope and taped off 6 foot increments. I then put a carabiner on the end of the rope and attached it to the anchor line. I then circled the anchor and went out an additional 6 feet every trip around. However, the first time I came up I found the anchor (a small one) had moved down river.

I came back very early the next morning and tried again. This time, I stacked rocks on the anchor before I began circling the anchor. Within the first rotation, I found it. When I surfaced, I let out a holler, hitting a note I didn't know I could still hit.

I was going to post about this story, telling the dumb things I did in dropping it in the river, the recovery and the great service I received from DJI (sent me a brand new drone pretty quickly) but didn't get around to it. Thanks for the inquiry so i could tell the short story and leave out my embarrassing stupidity.
IMG_2807.JPGIMG_2795.JPG IMG_2804.PNG

Underwater photos would have been awesome.. Also photos of what it looked like when it emerged lol

Did you try turning it on? Or just shipped sit off for the, what can only be the fastest turn around I've ever heard of

The photo of the drone on the front of the inflatable kayak is just out of the water (it's still wet). It looked fine. The impact folded the front legs, but otherwise seemed just as I launched it.

Because I was getting ready to go on vacation and because I did not want to take a chance on it developing a problem later, I just sent it in for refresh replacement. DJI turned it around in 1 day and, as I said, was brand new in box. UPS took 6 days to get it to Texas and 4 days to return it. So about 11 days start to finish.

Reactions: mad monkey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69