DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vermont

Mavic Maveric

Reactions
HI all,

Who is living and flying in Vermont? I live in the Northwest corner near Canada and Lake Champlain. Where are you? Our area is a great place to fly a drone with very little air traffic. Our part-time airport here is in class E airspace with a floor of 700 feet. Perfect.

HI all,

Who is living and flying in Vermont? I live in the Northwest corner near Canada and Lake Champlain. Where are you? Our area is a great place to fly a drone with very little air traffic. Our part-time airport here is in class E airspace with a floor of 700 feet. Perfect.
Bob here,I live in Williston and am new with a m2z

Hi All,
Same here. Just bought an MZ. Northwest VT near Canada and Lk Champlain too. Any lessons around here to speak of? TIA

Hi All,
Same here. Just bought an MZ. Northwest VT near Canada and Lk Champlain too. Any lessons around here to speak of? TIA
Sorry,can't help with lessons,just start slow print and read the manual and fly when you can and definitely watch YouTube and read this forum,lots of good stuff,I'm finally deleting fo

I've got a MM in Milton. I've been watching a YouTube a bunch and hope to improve my game.

Reactions: Bobvt
Halifx here. Just got my *replacement* MM and keeping myself low and slow for the moment! My first MM is till up 70' stuck in a tree. I'll tell that story another time.

Halifx here. Just got my *replacement* MM and keeping myself low and slow for the moment! My first MM is till up 70' stuck in a tree. I'll tell that story another time.

Ouch! So far, I've always been able to retrieve my drone. I haven't gotten the MM stuck yet.

Hopefully you can get your original one back as well.

MikeG

Ouch! So far, I've always been able to retrieve my drone. I haven't gotten the MM stuck yet.
Hopefully you can get your original one back as well.
MikeG

Ha! Yea, thanks. I'd love to have it back someday!
I can't see it but I know it is up there somewhere. I go out from time to time to check the ground. It's rough terrain but right next to our house. I got confident enough to fly up to the tree today but there is still way too much veg for me to see anything. I'm waiting for the leaves to start falling to see if I can spot it and keep an eye on it in case it eventually get's knocked out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo