DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very disappointed in Mavic Pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just go on Amazon and buy whatever configuration cable you need.....this issue is nothing but an opportunity to exercise patience & I suggest reading the manual or MP is gonna eat your lunch

Hello guys. .... My next drone I will get not DJI. I am very mad!

Wow a missing cable cancels all the qualities of the DJI product. Know that adapters and other solutions are a norm for all kinds of equipment. That is why a search for the term “adapter” will always result in many responses. You were quick to blame DJI when it’s not their fault. And if they did provide the exact adapter you needed you would complain that your drone cost $2000 and you have all these adapters. Oh but I see the solution was simple... us the other USB port on the controller. Your mind set is the type that would blame DJI for a crash because the battery wasn’t able to return home after flying down wind to far.
Happy flying....

Its a non issue, if he just uses his own cord in the bottom USB port.
Looks like another user manual not even opened. If he is this disappointed now, just imagine how frustrated he is going to be! :D

Exactly: not the mentality that will give credence to any product, of any hobby. One should be quicker to read than to complain

So what you're saying is that only people who agree with an OP are eligible to post a reaction?
What's the point of a forum then? If we'd all agree with each other who would even care to follow a discussion?
The world doesn't turn by likes alone.

I disagree with people doing stupid things with drones, simple. Buying a drone only days before going on a holiday, hoping to sort things out and become a pilot in the process, while making a lot of fuzz about a stupid little usb cable for his unsupported phone, for instance.
no,replying and insulting is totally different.

Reactions: j.r.r.
Wait until he finds out it can only fly for 20 minutes. A whole new rant, I fear...
agreed,takes too long to get airborne,wasted fly time

Hello guys.
I just bought mavic pro fly more combo here in Toronto Canada.
I was so excited to start making videos, but once i assembled it i realize that i cannot connect my Phone Asus Zenfone 4 Max because it USB port is reversed and the cable is so short that no way to twist it and still have enough length. This is not the only phone that has USB port like that.
I am very disappointed spending $1500 canadian (on sale) and now what? Buy another phone just to fly my drone??? DJI could've think of that espevially for their very expensive product!
The wire that I need is nowhere to be found and even if there is, i do not see why do i have to spend more time amd money now since I already spent so much money!
My next drone I will get not DJI. I am very mad!

I'd have checked first. I'd be more disappointed with my phone to be fair the Mavic Pro is an amazingly capable piece of Machinery. You'll have to excuse me but I thought up this hyperbole (my mind is wired to teaching and examples): I once bought a three piece suit to wear as it looked great. When I played football at my local club in the rain, my movement was restricted and it ripped under the arms. Do I have to buy another outfit just to play footy?!

@dirkclod ~ shut it down, man! 184+ posts stuck in an *endless loop* of love vs. hate. The OP checked out long ago.
Your right and just got back on and saw this.
Guys you know...
what's coming ...
dos30bc_8036fb8cf8ced41ca30858df79e7e9af8221ec4f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member