DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very Interesting and not intended to be an advert

Edward Knight

Reactions
Got this from a Znet email and thought it would be interesting for some of you. Looks like drones can be useful defeating the bad guys:

There was a start up company that developed something very similar a couple of years ago. About half way through their fundraising they posted an appology and cancelled everyone’s pledge for funds. Their reason was that an unnamed company bought them out and they were paid big $$$ to drop the project.

Do you think it will be able to take panoramas, hyperlapses, quickshots, and active track intruders (chase & parallel)?
Point of interest (by room) would also be great, along with spotlight on the intruder! If it comes out in 2021 with a Smart Controller I’m in! ???

There's always one in every crowd. So sad.

Interesting, a bit larger than I thought. I can see this as another potential inexpensive tool for law enforcement or fire dept as well... as long as they also make a non-autonomous stick controlled version

My question for the ones sold in the USA is who is the PIC? Even if it weighs in under 250g, there needs to be a pilot responsible for its operation. I wonder if they include instructions for obtaining a waiver to fly BVLOS from the FAA.

My question for the ones sold in the USA is who is the PIC? Even if it weighs in under 250g, there needs to be a pilot responsible for its operation. I wonder if they include instructions for obtaining a waiver to fly BVLOS from the FAA.

Indoor flights are not governed by the FAA so it's ok.

It might be different if it flew out the front door and around the house outside.

Reactions: Davros007
So the Ring system is indoor only? Sounds like something that would be done more effectively with strategically placed cameras.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405