DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VETERANS DAY

To all American Veterans, Sons and Daughters of America and especially for all our fallen heroes......

While you are far away those of us you have left behind stand with you in spirit and great pride.
We see the images and hear the stories, we fly the flags and dry our eyes and we think of the job you are doing and have done every day for our freedom, our America. We are with you in spirit and proud of you in ways that words simply don't allow.
If we could look you in the eye, shake your hand or have a moment to stand beside you maybe then we could begin to show you how we feel.
America is proud of her Sons and Daughters of freedom.

As in every war past, present and future you may hear or meet those who will detract from the job you do or have done for us. They will call you names and may even welcome you home with terrible acts of disrespect.

Don't be discouraged, be proud and stand tall because they are proof that freedom, your mission, is alive and at work in this the America you protect.
It is this very small group that embodies the very result of your proud service to our freedom, our America.
You are the contemporary protectors of their free speech and the very breath they may use to protest you.

Always remember this is your America, a place, because of you and thousands who went before you in freedom's service that allows such actions in your America.

Always remember because of you tanks will never roll them over to render them silent in their protest!

Always remember because of you they will never run naked in the streets from an approaching army.

Always remember because of you they will never be forced to their knees and experience the point blank execution of their dissidence.

Most of all always remember it is because of you, thousands before you and thousands who will follow in your tracks that makes this possible only in our America.
You are the sons and daughters of freedom and there is no greater honor any American can ever wish to have than to be the heart & soul of the very best of who we are.

The freedom you are fighting for is alive and strong in America and awaiting your proud return.

Come home soon, come home proud and come home to an America that is better because you are in her service.
With deepest respect for everyone of you........ we do our best to never forget you & THANK YOU for our America.
mike calabrese
seneca falls ny United States of America

To all American Veterans, Sons and Daughters of America and especially for all our fallen heroes......

While you are far away those of us you have left behind stand with you in spirit and great pride.
We see the images and hear the stories, we fly the flags and dry our eyes and we think of the job you are doing and have done every day for our freedom, our America. We are with you in spirit and proud of you in ways that words simply don't allow.
If we could look you in the eye, shake your hand or have a moment to stand beside you maybe then we could begin to show you how we feel.
America is proud of her Sons and Daughters of freedom.

As in every war past, present and future you may hear or meet those who will detract from the job you do or have done for us. They will call you names and may even welcome you home with terrible acts of disrespect.

Don't be discouraged, be proud and stand tall because they are proof that freedom, your mission, is alive and at work in this the America you protect.
It is this very small group that embodies the very result of your proud service to our freedom, our America.
You are the contemporary protectors of their free speech and the very breath they may use to protest you.

Always remember this is your America, a place, because of you and thousands who went before you in freedom's service that allows such actions in your America.

Always remember because of you tanks will never roll them over to render them silent in their protest!

Always remember because of you they will never run naked in the streets from an approaching army.

Always remember because of you they will never be forced to their knees and experience the point blank execution of their dissidence.

Most of all always remember it is because of you, thousands before you and thousands who will follow in your tracks that makes this possible only in our America.
You are the sons and daughters of freedom and there is no greater honor any American can ever wish to have than to be the heart & soul of the very best of who we are.

The freedom you are fighting for is alive and strong in America and awaiting your proud return.

Come home soon, come home proud and come home to an America that is better because you are in her service.
With deepest respect for everyone of you........ we do our best to never forget you & THANK YOU for our America.
mike calabrese
seneca falls ny United States of America
Nicely said sir

Reactions: Slim.slamma
A Hundred Years From Now
soldierwalking.jpg
When the playing of the bugle sent a shiver down my spine
When I felt a sense of duty and stepped up to join the line
A song was sung, my heart was young, the ship it sailed away
When my mother stood there crying and I had no words to say
When I wore my country’s coat of arms to pledge a solemn vow
I didn’t think they’d honour me a hundred years from now