DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vibrant colors and ease of use without post production

Apexkingjusto

Reactions
I went with the zoom as my initial take was it was more feature rich while in flight where the pro seemed better if you were doing a lot more post production activities.

However, now after comparing the online videos, it seems the colors out of the box for the pro is substantially better.

It seems the zoom seems to have flat color.

I went with the zoom as my initial take was it was more feature rich while in flight where the pro seemed better if you were doing a lot more post production activities.

However, now after comparing the online videos, it seems the colors out of the box for the pro is substantially better.

It seems the zoom seems to have flat color.

From all that I have learned from watching and reading about the new drones is that the Pro 2 video will be better in that it is more flat (and contain more information) and therefore more adjustable in post production.

I believe video from the Pro out of the camera will be flat intentionally.

Reactions: Apexkingjusto
From all that I have learned from watching and reading about the new drones is that the Pro 2 video will be better in that it is more flat (and contain more information) and therefore more adjustable in post production.

I believe video from the Pro out of the camera will be flat intentionally.
But I'm seeing what Apexkingjusto is seeing, too. Colors in the examples I see appear richer coming from the Pro, not flatter. This is not post production. Perhaps it is the Hasselblad DLOG-M processing in camera.

But I'm seeing what Apexkingjusto is seeing, too. Colors in the examples I see appear richer coming from the Pro, not flatter. This is not post production. Perhaps it is the Hasselblad DLOG-M processing in camera.

I'll know soon enough. I ordered both to decide which to keep.

If you haven't already seen this. Good examples with no post production.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter