DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video and Pic Files

Oneball 1971

Reactions
Hi Guys & Girls,

I have the M2P and smart controller, when i fly and take a video or do a hyperlapse or pictures etc all the videos seem to be saved on the controller card and the hyperlapse saved on the aircraft card
I have San Disk Extreme Pro 64Gb in the aircraft and controller. Is there something in the settings so i can save everything all in one place, preferable the controller? Save me having to download the controller and then the aircraft card.

Tell me im being a right idiot and all i have to do is toggle a setting.

Reactions: ff22
Hi Guys & Girls,

I have the M2P and smart controller, when i fly and take a video or do a hyperlapse or pictures etc all the videos seem to be saved on the controller card and the hyperlapse saved on the aircraft card
I have San Disk Extreme Pro 64Gb in the aircraft and controller. Is there something in the settings so i can save everything all in one place, preferable the controller? Save me having to download the controller and then the aircraft card.

Tell me im being a right idiot and all i have to do is toggle a setting.

I, too, would like it all saved on the controller or, at least, duplicates saved on the controller - only one thing to deal with, with occasional housekeeping on the drone to make sure it does not fill up.

I thought I had followed DJI's instructions to save or cache to the controller but apparently not. I took a few different pans and only by previewing them and then downloading to Controller were they on the Smart Controller but not the individual shots but only the compiled consolidated.

I was under the impression the controller just stored cached files? And all the full quality videos still needed to be downloaded from the Mavics storage card.

It would be ok if all content was stored on the drone or vice versa but i did videos and hyperlapse. Only the videos were on the controller and hyperlapse's were on the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven