Video Cache Mystery Solved

Chaosrider

Reactions
This from DJI Support:

"
Mason.shi (DJI Support)
2022年4月4日 GMT+8 10:59
Hi Terry,

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.
I appreciate your sending us an email regarding your concern and I am here to help. Please kindly note that we have not received any information about DJI Mavic 3 from the R&D department. I recommend you stay tuned to DJI official platforms for the latest news on DJI products.

Please kindly note that in the new version of DJI FLY app, you need to enable the two options below, and the photos will be automatically saved to the photo album in DJI FLY app. Customers can select and download the images that they want. By doing so, customers have more freedom to download only their favorite images instead of having all the photos synced to the mobile phone. Could you please kindly try again?
CAgLooviVjIMZQjrV9Rpf8z2q

qAuJoQaG5xswpzv3vTzophfyb

If this issue persists, could you please kindly provide us with the information below for further assistance?
1. Product S/N(You can click the link below to check the SN location of each DJI model):
DJI
2. The version of your mobile device:
3. The version of your DJI FLY app:
4. A video showing this issue:
5. The firmware version of your drone(screenshot):

Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to your reply.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a great day!
Best Regards
Mason
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/DJITutorial

So before, Fly automatically stored everything on the phone cache. Now, you have to tell it to do that, if that's what you want...which I do.

Mystery solved!

MM

This from DJI Support:

"
Mason.shi (DJI Support)
2022年4月4日 GMT+8 10:59
Hi Terry,

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.
I appreciate your sending us an email regarding your concern and I am here to help. Please kindly note that we have not received any information about DJI Mavic 3 from the R&D department. I recommend you stay tuned to DJI official platforms for the latest news on DJI products.

Please kindly note that in the new version of DJI FLY app, you need to enable the two options below, and the photos will be automatically saved to the photo album in DJI FLY app. Customers can select and download the images that they want. By doing so, customers have more freedom to download only their favorite images instead of having all the photos synced to the mobile phone. Could you please kindly try again?
CAgLooviVjIMZQjrV9Rpf8z2q

qAuJoQaG5xswpzv3vTzophfyb

If this issue persists, could you please kindly provide us with the information below for further assistance?
1. Product S/N(You can click the link below to check the SN location of each DJI model):
DJI
2. The version of your mobile device:
3. The version of your DJI FLY app:
4. A video showing this issue:
5. The firmware version of your drone(screenshot):

Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to your reply.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a great day!
Best Regards
Mason
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/DJITutorial

So before, Fly automatically stored everything on the phone cache. Now, you have to tell it to do that, if that's what you want...which I do.

Mystery solved!

MM
My MA2 does not save photos to my Tripletek device, it saves videos, I do have the appropriate settings selected. So go figure.

My MA2 does not save photos to my Tripletek device, it saves videos, I do have the appropriate settings selected. So go figure.
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is "Tripletek"?

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada