DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video choppy. Was memory card.

Shane034

Reactions
Hey guys.

My video feed suddenly became unusable. I initially thought my phone must have been the culprit because the memory card- Samsung Evo plus 128 GB class 3- only had 25gb of files on it.

However after ruling the phone out I decided to take everything off the SD card and Wella, it's working fine again..

Why would it do this with less than 25% storage being used? The card is only 2 weeks old.

Thoughts? :)

Hey guys.

My video feed suddenly became unusable. I initially thought my phone must have been the culprit because the memory card- Samsung Evo plus 128 GB class 3- only had 25gb of files on it.

However after ruling the phone out I decided to take everything off the SD card and Wella, it's working fine again..

Why would it do this with less than 25% storage being used? The card is only 2 weeks old.

Thoughts? :)
Another justification for keeping memory card size <=64 GB. Even more, I don't see the need to keep that much data "in flight"; that's a lot of flights (even at 4k resolution).

Reactions: Thomas B
Another justification for keeping memory card size <=64 GB. Even more, I don't see the need to keep that much data "in flight"; that's a lot of flights (even at 4k resolution).
It's really strange. It just did it again with hardly anything on it. I deleted a couple of small vids and it was fine again. Maybe it's a cache issue or dodgy card

It's really strange. It just did it again with hardly anything on it. I deleted a couple of small vids and it was fine again. Maybe it's a cache issue or dodgy card
Could be a counterfeit card? Had that issue before with one. There are programs (free) so you can check them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4