DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Dark?

ankurman20

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to figure this video problem I have been having. I tried searching but not many people are having this problem, unless I'm looking in the wrong area.

Anyway, I been flying my Mavic for a few week and I would get random videos that are completely dark. I have two videos that were taken the same day only an hour apart with the same weather conditions. Both were on auto video settings.

This is a huge problem because I can see if the video is like this when I am flying. I can only tell once I upload to my computer and play the videos back.

Here is the one that it should look like:
normal.png

Here is the one that is dark:
dark.png

I can also provide video if needed.

Thanks

Are you sure you aren't just accidentally turning the right wheel control, which controls the EV, down?

The only things i can think of are either wrong (non-0) EV or an accidental AE lock.

The only things i can think of are either wrong (non-0) EV or an accidental AE lock.
Borislip,

I have made sure that both are correct. I mean I can be flying for an entire battery and be recording the entire flight and no matter what I do, the video is still like that. I have set up my C1 button to center focus and I constantly focus. White balance is on auto and I don't adjust EV wheel.

I have noticed this too on some or most of my videos. Have no idea what is causing it
When I was initially doing research on the Mavic, I noticed this while watching YouTube videos. There has to be more people experiencing this.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting