DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video footage editing, Adobe premier or Final Cut Pro?

mixan

Reactions
I just got my m2z in hand end of last month, and I’m interested to edit some video footage.

Between adobe premier and Final Cut Pro, which one would you suggest me for a simple editing and colour grading?

I hope this is the right thread.

Thank you

I looked at all the options and decided to go with the paid version of DaVinci Resolve Studio. Good luck in your research and selection.

Reactions: mixan
The three mentioned are all very competent, but even simple edit and export will take a while to work through at first.
Although I use premiere, Da Vinci is free and works just as well, but most things are done in such a different way that switching between is not easy.

The three mentioned are all very competent, but even simple edit and export will take a while to work through at first.
Although I use premiere, Da Vinci is free and works just as well, but most things are done in such a different way that switching between is not easy.
Good,.. thanks.. I will try to dig out more info in this.

Thank you.

Premier Pro is too costly for my budget - I already subscribe to Photoshop for my still images and adding Premier is too much.

I've been using Sony Vegas (the cheaper version) for some years now for GoPro footage edits and it's nice to use. However, I've just purchased the 365 version of Cyberlink PowerDirector which has had very good reviews on the internet. It's about half the price monthly of Premier Pro and I've been using it over the last couple of days to edit some GoPro cycling footage I took while on the Island of Mallorca in May this year.

Rich

Reactions: mixan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada