DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video from Bulgarian dam - Iskar

VitoBg

Reactions
My first video post, quick flight during family trip. Have some FPV experience but wanted to try Mavic as well. Have done previously some 4k but then no time for fancy edtiting so switched to lower res and just GO4. Constructive critisism and advices are always welcome.

Settings
MavicPro with polarpro 16 lens
Resolution 1920x1080
Manual 40fps
Auto WB and focus
During editing used from majic wand Satiation

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Nice Vid...

Thanks for sharing.

The reveal shot at about 0.15... I would like to see it presented in one shot vs switching back & forth.

Speed up & Slow down sequence... This effect can have an impact in the right circumstances, but not sure this is one?

More Cinematic shots... At about 0.49 you have the home shot. Could include a fly by here like a strafing shot. Another could be a fill the frame shot over the fall trees with the camera pointed straight down.

Ending... Add a short dissolve vs the abrupt end.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

The reveal shot at about 0.15... I would like to see it presented in one shot vs switching back & forth.

Speed up & Slow down sequence... This effective can have an impact in the right circumstances, but not sure this is one?

More Cinematic shots... At about 0.49 you have the home shot. Could include a fly by here like a strafing shot. Another could be a fill the frame shot over the fall trees with the camera pointed straight down.

Ending... Add a short dissolve vs the abrupt end.
Thanks a lot RickinWaST, that's very detailed feedback, appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone