DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video from my Mavic air 2 to my TV

bdenninger

Reactions
I’ve had the air 2 for 2 weeks now and I love it! One thing I want to know is how do I view photos and video on my tv from both the Sd card and internal storage, so yesterday I had a video recorded on the micro sd card and I put it in another bigger Sd card and put it in my wii and it said it was corrupt and needed to be formatted? Then I remembered I seen a formatt button on the app so I powered on the aircraft and pushed the format button and it seemed it did something for like 1 second then I took it out and put it back in the wii and the same message came on! So I don’t obviously know what the heck I’m doing here and hopefully someone could help me out ! Thanks for everyone’s time on this

• Wow
Reactions: InvisibleName
Yikes! its likely you've lost all the videos u had on that card mate.

I have no idea if the wii can even play videos of the type that the MA2 creates so I wouldn't do that again.
If your TV is newish theres a chance the TV can play them direct from the micro SD, although you might need a sd to usb converter.

Failing that youll need to get a media player that can play 4k h265 video files, or a laptop with a hdmi output you can plug into your TV.

Those are the easiest ways that spring to mind, although there are probably other methods.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett