Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Video has lag

My mavic is doing that to any help out their I just played £900 and its got so mutxh lag am thinking of returning it

I am using Samsung s7 and I have just bought the drone 2 days ago its got the standard SD card I am sereusly thinking of taking it back to Argos

Ripper7620

You can try clearing the cache on your S7, and in the DJI GO 4 app, setting it to not cache video. I've heard of others using it in airplane mode, but have not tried this myself, so I cannot confirm this works.

the SD card that you get free wit the mavic pro is 16 GB and when shooting video in 4k u get blocky laged footage I took it out of 4k mode and put it in 2,7k and it seamed to fix the issue a high end SD card what is for 4k video I am needing to no what is the best sd card and biggest memory I can put in my mavic pro thanks for your responses people hope to hear from yous on your SD card suggestions thanks agane every one

ac0j

All of my devices, android and Apple will start doing that from time to time. I have found that if I completely restart the phone or tablet it usually gets better. Even happens when I watch movies on my Iphone, they start pixelating and getting choppy and a hard restart clears it right up. This usually happens every couple of months. I never shut down my phones or tablets until this starts to happen.

All of my devices, android and Apple will start doing that from time to time. I have found that if I completely restart the phone or tablet it usually gets better. Even happens when I watch movies on my Iphone, they start pixelating and getting choppy and a hard restart clears it right up. This usually happens every couple of months. I never shut down my phones or tablets until this starts to happen.

Once plugged into an Apple device everything works perfectly. this is my second 2 zoom which will also be returned. DJI say it is compatible with android, it clearly isn't!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugster