DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video jumps every 3 seconds

mikemoose55

Reactions
Hi All,
3 day with my Mavic and seem to be having a problem with the video. The image jumps about every 3 seconds
almost like it gets stuck for a nano second then jumps forward, then stuck, then jump.
Recently loaded go4 about 5 days ago all else seems to work OK so far video quality is good on defaults but the jump is NG.
Can anyone suggest whay this may be happening?
Thanks in advance
mikemoose55

Is it jumping during flight, or on the final video from the SD card? Can up upload a sample video that's a few seconds long?

Geigy,
Thanks for throwing in,
It jumps in flight and in the playback, short vid linked here but on you tube you can hardly see it jump???????

thanks
mikemoose55

If you're recording in 4K and trying to play back the video on a less than powerful computer, the video will look like that.

You got it....threw me why Youtube looked kind of OK but that is exactly what i was doing and why it doesn't show up in the you tube video..........
THANK YOU all for throwing in to help
mikemoose55

You got it....threw me why Youtube looked kind of OK but that is exactly what i was doing and why it doesn't show up in the you tube video..........
THANK YOU all for throwing in to help
mikemoose55

Youtube downsamples it (unless you specify), so you're watching it in 1080p there (or something other than 4K).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803