DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Video Mash Up

torsen

Reactions
Just had an enforced few days away from work courtesy of covid, so spent a bit of time making a video of out of some of my archived footage. Some used previously and some from the ‘cutting room floor’. Not great quality in terms of consistency as it’s made up of clips from five different drones over the last few years, Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3. All shot in East Anglia and a bit in Cornwall UK

Sort of a Show Reel but more of a Mash Up!

Just had an enforced few days away from work courtesy of covid, so spent a bit of time making a video of out of some of my archived footage. Some used previously and some from the ‘cutting room floor’. Not great quality in terms of consistency as it’s made up of clips from five different drones over the last few years, Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3. All shot in East Anglia and a bit in Cornwall UK

Excellent video! Hope you are over Covid now...if not, make another video!!!

Reactions: torsen

You weren't kidding when you called this a mash up. What a bunch of difference scenes and shots. I loved the three hyper lapses the best, especially the twilight shot of the bridge traffic and the boat speeding aways The music selection and timing the edits was also good.

I think Covid enhanced your artistic skills! Well done and bravo!

Dale

Reactions: Derek H and torsen

Very nice. You used your enforced days better than I did. Hope you are fully recovered. Happy Holidays!

Awesome video loved the time lapse of the Orwell bridge 👌👌 I was down there the other day just editing it now will post later

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada