DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video problem

marcus600

Reactions
Got my brother Mavic 2 pro couple months ago and everything was fine until today, he shot some video and now when playing video there is info on the video about the flight and camera settings, not sure if anyone has seen this problem. I have never seen this on mine. Also the video is moving in very slow motion.IMG_1565.jpg

Got my brother Mavic 2 pro couple months ago and everything was fine until today, he shot some video and now when playing video there is info on the video about the flight and camera settings, not sure if anyone has seen this problem. I have never seen this on mine. Also the video is moving in very slow motion.View attachment 91502

Most likely that is the Windows Software that is doing this and not the Video from the Drone,
Search the Winjdows software program and see if you cannot turn that off.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

That's the Metadata that is written to the subtitles file (.srt).

It just so happens that your player displays the subtitles by default and the font for it is huge (it can be changed).

If you don't need this info you can delete this side files. I guess you can even turn them off on the config.

They are invaluable to me.

That's the Metadata that is written to the subtitles file (.srt).

It just so happens that your player displays the subtitles by default and the font for it is huge (it can be changed).

If you don't need this info you can delete this side files. I guess you can even turn them off on the config.

They are invaluable to me.
Could you comment on how this can be turned on, within the Go4 app and how to view this info on android app such as MX Player.

Its probably simple but thought id still ask. btw, I have a M2Z, not the M2P, if that matters?

One last thing, is this information saved in the files I find .srt? and if so, I take it these files much accompany the mp4 files when transfering for this info to be available?

I'm not sure how to turn it on or off in dji go.

As for any movie player, you would also have to check how it could show subtitle files.

Of you want to view it in a more meaningful manner, try droneviewer for pc/mac. There's a free version and it shows the video plus all this info in separate windows.

Looks like a great program - unfortunately it doesn't work with the Air ☹

I think I figured it out...

If you dont want the .srt file, which is what gives the metadata that the OP is asking about, theres a setting under Camera settings called "video captions"

Im pretty sure turning that on, records the meta to the .srt file. If its off, I believe the .srt file is not present.

I mention this as it seems a simple fix for the OP, if they dont want to have the meta data for a later time, in post.

Thx for the help

The information is saved as a separate file, so you just have to not copy it, or delete it. It might be useful or interesting as droneviewer shows.

It seems that in other dji drones this data is saved within the mp4 file, with advantages and disadvantages.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito