DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video spotlights: civic matte wrap with clear bra

MD1Vids

Reactions
Check out our installation video spotlights!

2017 Honda Civic Matte Clear Bra Wrap

So a few things jumped out right away.

First, nice effect... I have seen it on other cars and didn't know if it was colored vinyl or clear vinyl showing colored paint. I've seen some estimates on how much it costs for a pro installation but how much is that the materials and how much is the labor?

Second, this seems like a great way to show off the effect, but I was surprised you did this right in the driveway. The hazy overcast lighting was not ideal for a showcase and you only included a couple dynamic shots. I was hoping for a nice orbit around the whole car in a wide open area.

Third, be careful flying too close to the metal roof of the car... or you'll nick the new surface with the flyaway drone.

Our company handles the installation, so we can estimate maybe $1100 in materials. However, like all services the real cost is the labor and we focus on $5000 - $7000 for a full custom install.

This was our first drone video spotlight and we were scared to do too much haha. Since then, we've created maybe 10 other video spot lights on various vehicles that do include straight up pull outs and used the track feature for smoother orbits. We'll put more videos up and are happy to hear everyone's advice and critique.

Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42