DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video storage

Chris Tymbas

Reactions
Hi guys I have a MP2. I can’t seem to store anything on my SD card it may be because I have the wrong one.
1. Can someone suggest a card that works ?

2. Does the Mavic automatically store on the onboard 8g memory or do you need to set it up ?
*It has disappeared off my cache , does that mean it hasn’t been stored on the onboard 8g memory?

Reactions: mereflyer
Hi Chris,

I am newbie also and I have a Mavic 2 Pro. I hope this isn’t a blind leading the blind situation but I can try to help. With no card the M2P stores video on the internal memory. If you have a card installed you can choose the storage location in the Go 4 app. Did you format the card in the app? I use a Sandisk Extreme. I think it is a speed grade 3 (a 3 inside of a U). I bought from the DJI store. I not sure about your cache issue although I believe it automatically clears if full.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Thanks ken
I have a San disk extreme also but I haven’t formatted the card yet maybe that is the problem.
I have the go 4 app but I can’t seem to find anywhere that tells you how much memory you have used or to see what has been recorded. Is that something you do do only when you pug the Mavic into a PC ??

Hi Chris,

The remaining capacity real time is shown in the second line just below the header in the DJIGo 4 app. I believe it shows how many minutes left or pictures depending on whether in video or still mode. The info might also be buried in the menus somewhere but I just looked and couldn’t find it.

Ken

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman