DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos and picture storage

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is there a way to send all pictures and videos directly to the SD card on the MP rather than having the same pics also sent to my phone too? (Note 4) Searching through you tube and the forum really isn't bringing up what I want. I'm trying to get a better understanding off all the settings and really appreciate all the help from everyone. Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to send all pictures and videos directly to the SD card on the MP rather than having the same pics also sent to my phone too? (Note 4) Searching through you tube and the forum really isn't bringing up what I want. I'm trying to get a better understanding off all the settings and really appreciate all the help from everyone. Thanks in advance!

The files on your phone are only lower res versions, not the actual full res files. All recorded files are on your Mavic, as that's where they're recorded. If you don't want them on your device too, you can turn off caching of the files within the DJI Go 4 app.

DJI-GO-Video-Cache.jpg

Thank You! Your help is really appreciated! I try to use the forum as much as possible to learn as much as possible and its always great that there are guys willing to help out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000